Saturday, April 9, 2011

morning devo

this is my morning devotional for today from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young:

YOU ARE MINE FOR ALL TIME; nothing
can separate you from my love.  since i have invested
My very life in you, be well assured that i will also take
care of you.  When your mind goes into neutral and
your thoughts flow freely, you tend to feel anxious and
alone.  your focus becomes problem solving.  to get
your mind back into gear, just turn toward Me, bring-
ing yourself and your problems into My presence.

many problems vanish instantly in the Light of
My Love, because you realize you are never alone.
other problems may remain, but they become sec-
ondary to knowing Me and rejoicing in the relation-
ship i so freely offer to you.  each moment you can
choose to practice My Presence or to practice the
presence of problems.



for i am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39

and he said, "my presence will go with you, and i will give you rest."  Exodus 33:14


this is one of my favorite devotionals and i even saw that there's an app for it!


you can get it here

i hope you have a wonderful weekend knowing you are His.

love,
libby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...