Monday, March 28, 2011

hosanna

i am dwelling in these lyrics today.  the pictures that this song paints in my mind are amazing, eternal, heartbreaking, merciful, endless...

my prayer is that this not only pierces your heart, but that these passionate words propel you today to fulfill His purpose for you and those around you.



I see the king of glory 

Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes

The whole earth shakes....

Yeeeah


I see his love and mercy 
Washing over all our sin

The people sing
The people sing

[Chorus]
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest [x2]


I see a generation 
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith

With selfless faith


I see a near revival 
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees

We're on our knees

[Chorus]


Heal my heart and make it clean 
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me



Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause

As I go from nothing to 
Eternity

[Chorus x2]

Hosanna in the highest




i am convinced that neither death nor life, neither
angels nor demons, neither the present not the
future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth,
not anything else in all creation, will be able to
separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord.  

Romans 8:38-39



love,
libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...