Thursday, November 18, 2010

day 2

look at me! i am on a roll! tee hee

so here is my morning blog dilemma, i set up this blog on my hubby's lap top. key word "hubby's"...that means the personal stuff of mine is not on that computer. I use an iPad for most of my computer needs. guess what? for some reason, I cannot upload pictures from my iPad to this blog. i realize i'm not the most computer savvy person, but c'mon. a minor struggle that will get figured out. :)

today is going to be a busy day to say the least. the hub's is traveling from guatemala city to houston to corpus christi. if you think of it, your prayers for safe travel for that group would be appreciated. so while he's up there, we will be scurrying down here getting ready for him. putting things where they go, making everything extra sparkly. *ching*

one of the things on the "to do" list is to wrap our shoe boxes for operation christmas child. we put together 2 boxes, both for girlies age 5-9. everything I was drawn to get, was stuff that my girls would like. so it was easy and fun! we went to target, of course, to score in their dollar zone. hello kitty, disney princess, play dough....lots of goodies to make those girls smile! Sadie, 7, said that it made her feel good to put the boxes together...after the brief meltdown when her bubble was burst and she realized those things weren't for her. (need to work on giving with that one.)

anyway, if you're interested in putting together your own box for those precious kiddos, go to http://www.samaritanspurse.org/ to get the info. collection week started the 15th and goes
through the 22nd. :)

ttfn~
libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...