and as of summer '11, i started back in school too. whew! this summer i knocked out 12 hours and this fall i'm knockin' out 9 more. my goal is to get a few more nursing pre requisites outta the way and apply to the nursing program in spring '13. in the mean time, i'm taking those oh-so-annoying core classes so when i'm working as an rn, i can move from my associates in nursing to my bachelor's in a snap! it makes me tired and motivated at the same time just typing all that.
this summer we...
- got tan lines
- ate lots of hot dogs & ice cream
- started school/got ready for school
- hung out with friends new & old
- spent time with beloved family members
- wore out our flip flops
- started new relationships with Jesus (sadie!)
- found a church home (agua dulce baptist church)
- went to a plethora of weddings
- celebrated 9 years of marriage
here's a glimpse at what we've been doing...
|watching the fireworks during pre-teen camp|
|enjoying some HUGE marshmallows from ms. toni|
|a few zephyr peeps at the hinton/martisek wedding|
|mr & mrs hinton|
|me & my mister enjoying the photo booth|
|summer sky pool side|
|more studying with my max|
the highly anticipated...inflatables!!!
|pamela & bub at freebirds|
|next up, ice cream at camille's|
|got a new tattoo for our 9th year of marriage|
|first day of school!|
thank you, Jesus, for all of the opportunities you give us, and will give us.
happy are those who have the God of Israel as their helper,
whose hope is in the LORD their God.
have a good one,